ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For answers related to your unit, such as paint colors, windows, etc., please click the ARC section of this website.
- TRASH PICK-UP for townhouses and detached homes is Monday...please do not put trash out before 6:00 PM on Sunday evening.
- POOLS are open Memorial Day- Labor Day, 8:00am to 10:00pm. Adult swim in 2019 is at the lower pool from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. Swimmers must be 16 or older. Pool rules may be found on page 22 of the LHCA Rules & Regulations on this website under Legal Documents.
- HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE master policy deductible is $10,000. Our carrier is Infinger Insurance, Wayne Infinger at 603-447-5123.
- CHIMNEY INSPECTIONS (townhouses & detached homes) are required every other year; inspection certificates are due to Property Mgmt. by October 15th of that year.
- PAINTING/STAINING OF DECKS and front/rear steps (townhouses and detached homes) is required by the owner in the second and fourth years after the painting cycle of that unit. For approved paints and stains, see the Architectural Review Committee page.
- CLUBHOUSE RENTAL: Contact Property Management to rent the clubhouse for a private function. Rules and a Rental Agreement can be found on page 20 of the LHCA Rules & Regulations on this website under Legal Documents.